Sunday, February 3, 2008

More Pictures of Killian





Just a couple of snapshots I took of Killian his first day home and a couple from the hospital that I forgot to post :-). He looks all big and chubby in the close-ups but you can see from the one of he and Brian that he's pretty tiny.
Today finally took some pictures of him for his birth announcement, but just being up that much wore me out (sad really). Might have one or two to use, but nothin' I'm totally thrilled with. Haven't decided if I care enough yet to take some other ones. Takes up too much energy. Gosh I sound depressed! I'm not really, just TIRED! Killian slept pretty well last night, but Gwyneth was up all night...SCREAMING...we brought her into our room and then when Brian put her back in her crib, she decided that she wasn't going to stand for it. 'Bout 5 minutes later I woke up to her version of screaming bloody murder 'cause she was ANGRY. Kinda funny. I'm sure in her mind she was cussing us out -she was really mad. Cute little sinner. Anyway, I'm rambling. Here are the pics. Hope everyone is well!

14 comments:

Katherine M. said...

He is just so beautiful! Can you say that about a boy newborn? Abbey loved seeing him last week and getting to hold him. Your comments about Gwyneth made me laugh.

Ginger said...

what a little guy! cutie-
Ill be heading over later with dinner --ill call beofere. Rest up girl!

Katie Virginia Battaglia said...

he's looking so handsome Amy! I can't wait to meet him and give him a little baby squeeze!!! Hey, just think - my kid will be the same age as yours for a little while each year :) heehee!

Bekah said...

Too cute! And what was up with Gwee?? Geez! Actually, she sounds like me...Ive had like 4 emotional breakdowns this weekend...needless to say..Im exhausted! Miss you and loveyou!

Bekah said...

P.S. Thats me holding keegs in the picture where he is sucking his thumb...oh yeah...i got the touch

Les said...

Ame he is so cute! I need to come see you guys :)

Jennifer said...

Ames,
may sleep be your friend tonight! that's my worst fear is that the boys are going to sleep but the other two will be up through the night. Samuel has been up the past several nights for hours at a time.... aaaagggh.

Keep resting and recovering friend. I hope to see you "soon-ish".

I love the picture of him sucking his thumb. So sweet.

Hug and Kiss,

Jennifer

Tess Bush said...

Amy,
I found your blog through Beka. You have a beautiful family! LOVE the picture of Brian and Killian so sweet.
I drove by your house the other day and didn't know it. Tyson and I have been looking at houses and we met with the builder of your neighborhood. Long story short we found out he went to SG and I said I know lots of people that go there and he said Brian and Amy just moved in! What a small world. Anyway...I was going to stop by and say hey but didn't want to risk waking you from a nap. It was fun seeing you at Katie's wedding! Be Blessed!
~Tess

AmyB said...

Tess -HI! So fun! Can't believe you all are looking at these houses...small world is right. We LOVE being over here, LOVE the house and LOVE the neighborhood -you should move here ;-). Wish you had stopped by, would've loved to see you -we always love visitors! I don't usually take a nap until after I feed Killian at 2ish so anytime before that is great! So anytime ya'll!

Leslie said...

Congrats Amy and Brian!! He's beautiful...! And such a little peanut...i'll be praying for the transition for Gwyneth. Mady was about that age when we brought Aslan home, it was tough at first, i will be praying for her little heart. love you guys!

Rebekah Judd said...

What a cute little pumpkin! We had fun hanging out with you guys, even though it was probably a bit of a blur for you. We'll keep praying Gwyneth stops sinning. Ha!

Anonymous said...

Amy,

I feel your pain girl...sleepless nights and cryin' babies and toddlers! I don't think I've slept through the entire night in about three or four years. With the exception of going on a few trips without children...but then again it takes my body about three days to adjust to sleeping without being woke up so it naturally wakes up but then I get about one of two entire nights of sleep just in time to return home!! I am praying for you! It will get better and God is in this for your good! Love you, Sara

Anonymous said...

I want you to know that Aunt S. thinks you are very funny on your blog. She was laughing really hard at your posts and I thought you'd appreciate that :)

hams

Anonymous said...

very irish name