



Well, here it is, I finally started a blog. My reason? I decided to do it because I'm tired of hearin' my bloggin' friends whine that I don't have one! You know who you are! :-) Really though, it seemed like a good way for me to keep in touch with those of you that are out of the area and for the out-of-townies to keep in touch with us. I hope you enjoy keeping up with us as much as we enjoy keeping up with you. So, here you are, my first official post! :-)
Austie & I made chocolate chip cookies the other day. It's getting to be really fun making stuff with him because he can actually help a bit...throw some flour in, etc. He thinks it's great (and it's fun for me too!). We didn't use up all the cookie dough until today so for the past 3 days, at 2:36p.m. on the nose (this shouldn't surprise those of you that know of Austin's passion for numbers), we've baked a few more and enjoyed eating some chocolate chip cookies, fresh from the oven.

11 comments:
I'm so excited Amy! Welcome :) I'm glad I can be your first poster. hehe!
Cooookies! haha. His excitement over the cookies was SOOO cute. Great first post Am's.
way to go Stanley
Hello there friend ...
Love your "hun" blog and miss you tons!!!
Love you,
Jenn :)
YEAH!! I LOVE KEEPING UP WITH YOU AMY!! AUSTIE IS SO ADORABLE!!
LOVE,
SARA
Iam sooo excited to read your blog. Thanks for sending me your site info. Miss you guys.
I miss all of you out-of-towners too! Wish we could see you ALL more often!
Too cute. Thanks for adding me. Austin is getting so big. Love the pics.
Sweet! Love it!
I very vividly remember those days....trying to spend time alone in the bathroom and you pounding on the door....the audacity...locking my little girl out of the bathroom :) Enjoy!
I still say there has got to be a way to make some bucks off of those cute little faces (not yours, Ames!)
Post a Comment