Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Little Feet & Loud Voices



Can I PLEASE do SOMETHING without someone yelling for me?! Mom, I know you remember these days ('cause I remember yelling for you)! I'm finally getting a shower at 7:30 this evening and lo and behold there is a knock at the door and a "MOOOOOOMM!" Just when I start to think, "Good grief, I can't even take a shower in peace" it all comes back to me...Mom, hiding out in her bathroom desperately trying to get 2 seconds by herself and me standing on the other side of the door banging & yelling wondering why in the heck she won't answer. I have to laugh because I know my mom is laughing at me right now :-). So, Mom, for all of those times I stood banging at your door, thanks and I love you! BTW, Austie was very sweet about it this time...I told him to be patient and he said, "OK!" and ran off to play.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

So sweet, little guy. And what a great post for your mom to read. haha.

Bethany said...

Too cute.

I can totally relate...as I am sure you know.

My other favs...5 min after a meal...."I'm really hungry mom"

Couch cushions and blankets all over the floor...and I have to pick them up a minimum of 10 times a day.

Smudges on all doors windows etc.

But all these little things I know I would miss too. HEE HEE.

Jennifer said...

Yeah girl! You've gotta blog. Um, Libby must have said, "Look mama" a hundred times today in reference to showing me a piece of paper that has characters from the movie "CARS" on it. or she'll "I'm thirsty mama" and I'll tell her to drink her water. She takes a sip and says it again, I tell her to take a sip. Repeat. What is up with that?!
I love you blog. It's adorable.
I miss you Ames.
JL

AmyB said...

Ha ha ha, your stories make me laugh! Ahhh, we're not going to know what to do with ourselves when they don't need us anymore! :-) Miss you guys too Jennifer!

Bekah said...

awwww...munchies toes are so cute! they look like mine. :)

mindy said...

Am's, I've finally had a sec to check your blog out. Nice job! Yeah...it will be easier to keep up with everthing that's happening. Now if only I could get my act together and put together a blog. :-) Sorry I've dropped off the radar, I'll call you soon!!! LOVE YA!!!

Bethany said...

Hey what's new with all the Huns. ;)