Well, I was hoping to post a bit more over the past few weeks, but we've all been sick. Seems like it's going around. Kids are still a bit worn out (ok, that's NOT a problem!), but other than that I think we're all better! This flu thing is the pits, glad it's over! Now I'm just trying to catch up on my house work. Fortunately for me, Brian was home on Monday so we split the chores and got almost everything done!! Thank you Hun! The only thing left (this week anyway) is going through piles and piles of laundry and the end is in sight! Hooray! Of course, that's IF I can keep them in the basket :-).






7 comments:
ooo. it's looks like they are having so much fun! :-)
Glad you're all feeling better.
Hey- sorry we missed you on our trip up. And sorry you all were not feeling well. Ally has had a fever on and off for a week now, Kylie does today. And Emme is asleep voluntarily right now! I guess they are passing it on to each other. Yucky noses and coughs!
Laundry- the chore that never is done!:)
cute pics!
Ha ha, you both sound like ME. Fevers, runny noses, coughs and LAUNDRY!! Hopefully we will all be better soon. Amy, the kids look so cute in the basket. How fun. I was glad to see a new post from you. I hope your week is good.
Sarah, I was so disappointed that we missed you too...I got sick that Saturday that you guys got here. All downhill from there!
Sorry you all have been sick down in Atlanta! That stinks. Sounds like things are getting better though. We are hoping to schedule sometime soon to come visit you ALL...we miss all of you!!!
Amy,
Thanks for the pics, I can't get over how much Austie looks like you and little Missy looks like her daddy!!!
Miss you tons, PLEASE come visit.
By the way, how's potty training going?
Love you, Jenn :)
PS Did you get a new couch?
Those have to be two of the cutest kids Ive ever seen! I love munches hair!
I never saw you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bummed.
Post a Comment