Thursday, March 29, 2007

Faces of Austin


I've been going through some 2006 photos on the computer, trying to get them organized so I thought I'd post some. These are my favorite pictures of Austin from last year...I'd have to check, but I think we did these in September ?
Still trying to get my house back in order...things have been busy. Thought my dryer was broken this morning, but it turns out that the exhast vent on the outside of the house was clogged with lint. I always clean off the lint screen, but apparently that's not going to cut it. Glad it wasn't anything major!
The kids are going to visit Grammy & Grandad tomorrow and are SOOO excited! The first thing Austin says when he wakes up every morning is not "hi Mom" or "I love you" or "Mom! I'm so glad to see you" but is "1 more (or however many...he's been counting down for a while) bedtime and then we go see Grammy & Grandad!!!" Needless to say, he's SUPER excited! I'll miss them, but it will be nice to have some time to get some projects done!
Remember -You can click on the pics to make them bigger!

7 comments:

Jenn said...

Ames,

Have fun getting projects done and time with Brian!
Austie is so cute!!

Love you, Jenn :)

Billie said...

Austin looks sooo cute. Great photos. Enjoy your little break. Brian and I are going away at the end of the month...it's the first time we have left all the kids...kinda scary but really exciting. I hope you get some things done. Love you girl..Billie

Sara said...

Love the photo's. He is so adorable. Miss ya!

Sara

sarah said...

He is such a cutie!

Bethany said...

Adorable. What a handsome kid!!! Did you get this one printed?

Michelle said...

ps- you're tagged. check out my blog to see what i'm talking about. hint: it's one of our favorite subjects!

AmyB said...

Thanks you guys...Jenn, I did get a bit of "project" work done...always feels good to get something marked off of the ol' list!

Bethany, I didn't get it printed. We're moving into a new place this October (post on that soon) so I'm trying to keep as much "extra" out of the house as possible (I don't have any place to put it). I did print a couple of these seperately to stick in my frames though.

Michelle- Thanks for the tag :-). I'll post soon! Looking forward to having questions I can answer without having to think too hard! :-)