wish I had money for everytime I have gagged with a turtle neck or something tied under my neck. What a strange child I was.....what a strange adult I still am! :)
welcome home Amy and baby Killian! I hope today is restful for you before the whole family settles in...call me for anything,k? We'll visit soon, are you making anything good for dinner?-we'd love to come crash...okay?? ha-kidding. love you
I am the wife of the greatest Hun in the world and a mom of the funniest Munch, Lu and Keegs. I love my Lord and Savior, my family, friends and church. My favorite activites include photography, sewing, decorating, reading, "girl time" with chocolate & coffee (or some great fruit cobbler!!), being with my Hun and snuggling with my littlest loves.
3 comments:
wish I had money for everytime I have gagged with a turtle neck or something tied under my neck. What a strange child I was.....what a strange adult I still am! :)
I like you even though you are strange Cheryl!!
welcome home Amy and baby Killian! I hope today is restful for you before the whole family settles in...call me for anything,k? We'll visit soon, are you making anything good for dinner?-we'd love to come crash...okay?? ha-kidding. love you
Post a Comment