Friday, March 28, 2008

Fat Keegs in a Little Suit






Some recent shots of Keegs (as tradition dictated, the nickname was provided by Christen...she's nicknamed all our kids before they were born) in the cutest little outfit from my uncle & aunt. As you can tell, he's put on a little weight since he was born! At his 7 week appointment, he'd grown 2 inches and put on almost 5 pounds! I love how fitted this outfit is on him. Makes him look all skinny (well, his arms) and fat at the same time -LOVE IT! Thanks Uncle Sam & Susie (and Jedidiah, Ben and Erin)! Love you guys!

6 comments:

Ginger said...

aw! I love tight pjs on babies. He is sweet...I can hear chris farley singing right now

Catherine said...

Sweet kiddo! I know you probably hear this a lot, but the bottom pic looks so much like Gwyneth!

Michelle said...

Cute, cute. I need to see this kid more. He's changing so quickly.

Can't wait until our date this afternoon. What a treat!

Bekah said...

He is just too cute! Love his little kissable cheeks!(no not his butt cheeks...his regular cheeks!) :)

Les said...

He does look a lot like gweneth :) And Keegs is a great nickname. Glad you are blogging more Amy... then I know what's goin on!

Bethany said...

Oh little sweetie. He is adorable. How are you all doing?