Friday, April 11, 2008

Better Late...?!

Well, Killian is almost 3 months old and I finally got his birth announcements finished a week or so ago. We decided that since everyone has already seen him (or pics of him), we'd just send them to family BUT I thought I'd post it here so you all can see it too!

11 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Beautiful!

Katie Virginia Battaglia said...

Those are lovely Amy! He is precious!

Catherine said...

Cute! Glad to have met him in person now. And so nice to see you too!

abbey said...

That is precious Amy! Thanks for posting it. He is so cute :)

Ginger said...

oh my! He is so cute!! thanks for sharing them--look for me tomorrow, I have a little something fot the guy..

Sara said...

You are so creative - I love the announcements. Looking forward to sushi on Friday..mmmm.

Bekah said...

Love it! Great job ames! Cant wait for monday! Love you!

Tess Bush said...

Amy those are great! What a cutie!

Bethany said...

So sweet. He is handsome

mindy said...

Amy...he's so....beautiful! Or wait, can I say that about a boy? How about...he's SO handsome!!! Also love the picture of you and Gwenyth!!!

Jenn said...

What a sweet sweet boy. Wish I could hold him. Love you