Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Gweezle and Her Hats
Things have been busy 'round here, sorry I haven't posted in a while. Big news here is that Gwyneth just moved into Austin's room so Killian can have the crib (out of our room, yay!). Since the kiddos are now sharing a room, I decided I'd like to try to decorate so they each have "seperate" personalized areas that are just theirs...the room isn't very big so we'll see how it all works out. One idea I had was to put a collage of pictures up on the wall over each of their beds. (so, pics of Gwee over her bed and pics of Austie over his). 'Cause hey, what girl doesn't like to stare at pictures of herself looking fabulous? So, here's my little girlie girl model showing off her hats. Just made a contact sheet so you can see them all, I'm going to print these up seperately as 8x10s and arrange them a bit differently, but you get the idea :-). Anyone got any ideas for Munch's shots? My brain is in the mush stage right now :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Aim - those are soooo cute! She's such a ham!
Christen
Too bad Gwee has no personality.
UmmmSOO CUTE! And I love how you brought back the old pink snow hat...so nice! Shes adorable...as always...
Agh. She's so cute I can't stand it.
Ha ha, you guys made me laugh, yeah, not much personality going on here. Sad thing is that I could only pick one shot of each hat 'cause there were a bunch of others too. Bek, totally rockin' the pink snow hat...goin' retro baby!
Amy, she is too cute!! Do you just smile and laugh at her all day?!?!
ahh! so cute!
Oh my - I just want to squeeze her- she is so stinkin cute Amy!!!!! I am sad I don't get to be around her, she seems so full of joy! We are coming up for a visit at the end of the month- I would love to see you!
Oh sooo sweet. Love this
SOOO.... Stinkin Cute.I love it!
Post a Comment