Thursday, June 5, 2008

HAPPY! HAPPY!

Because I'm an idiot, I totally forgot to post something for two special days that just happened. One was yesterday, my parents' 31st anniversary, and the other was on the 31st of May and it was the day Keegsie first rolled over!! Ha ha, gotcha Bek! :-) Just kiddin', it was my dear sister Rebekah's 23rd birthday! Dad & Mom -thank you for all the meals, all of the time with us and with the kids, all the gifts, all the clothes, all the fun, all the help! Thank you for serving us ALL THE TIME, for all of the prayers we'll never know about, the encouragement you are ALWAYS giving us, the godly examples you both are in living your lives to glorify God (and not us! I know, I think I'm finally learning :-) ). Thanks for giving us something to look to in raising our kids -for helping and teaching us to be wise, kind, generous, hospitable, loving and others focused...most of all, for teaching us to care what the Lord thinks more than what we or anyone else thinks! Thanks for not giving up on me! I'm so grateful for you guys as parents and as friends. I love you both so much! Happy 1 day late anniversary!!!!!!!

Bek, Thank you for being my bestest youngest sister! I am sooo thankful that God has made us not just sisters but great friends!!! Thanks for always making me laugh, thanks for loving my kids, thanks for loving me even when I'm an idiot, thanks for always letting me talk you into a shopping excursion, thanks for letting me dye your hair :-), AND thanks for serving Bobby joyfully during this Richmond "trip" ('cause you're coming back, yay!)... you are an example to me!!! Can't wait until you guys move back (your room's a-waitin)!!! I love you Dog! Happy birthday!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Bekah said...

Ames,
I LOVE YOU TOO!!! And you know Im always up for some shopping...ok maybe NOT to Joannes Fabric...BUT...pretty much anywhere else! You're the bestest oldest sister ever and I am SO thankful that God has changed our relationship from what it used to be...to what it is now...best friends. I love you so much....dangit ames...you made me cry. =0*(thats a kiss)

abbey said...

awww so sweet ames! i love your family and how close you all are and how much you obviously love each other :) you guys are great...