Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thursday Fav

I know I don't normally do a Friday's Favorites or anything but I just gave the kiddos a bath and thought I'd share my new favorite baby bath products. Ta da! Mrs. Meyers hand soap and hand lotion -it's moisturizing and it smells so yummy! It's got a fresh sweet scent and doesn't smell like baby powder (hallelujah), it also doesn't smell like marshmallows like the Method brand (don't get me wrong, love Method, just not the smell of their baby products...super cute packaging though). So, thanks Grammy! This is my new favorite product! Can't wait to run out so I can go buy some more :-).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It does smell wonderful! All the more reason to snuggle those 3 little kiddos.

Ginger said...

ohh--Ill have to try that one.

Heather J said...

Hey Amy! I'm back to checkin' out your blog - after getting hooked back up with Michelle's blog (thanks Rebekah). Boy am I glad that I did - I love the pics of the kiddos and the 'favorite'. Enjoyed hangin' with you a couple nites ago.