Monday, January 12, 2009

Updates

So it's been a little while since I've updated this :-) Been trying to be faithful to work around my house and spend time with my kids instead of playing on the computer unless it is work related ('cause dang, there are so many fun things to do and people to catch up with!). Here is a small snippet into what we've been up to-


Shot a couple of weddings with Melanie. My favorite shot (of mine) from 2 of them

Brian & Jessica


Dustin & Nadine


"Look Mom! Killian's doing Tae Bo!" (Gwyneth) Keegsie, on the way to learning how to crawl.

He is now learning how to walk.




Mom bought the kids their first ever "ice-cream truck" ice-cream. They loved it!





Spent a week with Brian's parents at a beach house in Kitty Hawk. WE loved it!


Kids dressed up for a bday party on Halloween
(Cutie Integrity guy & Ballerina) We're really original over here.



My BFF got married. Lookin' hot as always gals.

Took a sweet vacation to Charlottesville with our other BFFs

(view from our B&B bedroom window)

Had another fabulous family vacation at my grandparent's house in Maggie Valley, NC

Sooo great as always! We miss you Grandpa & Grandma!!

Thanksgiving 2008

I neglected to make or send out Christmas cards this year. So, I thought I'd post our family photo (that Melanie took) here. Hope you all had a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Last, but not least, Brian got laid off. No pictures for that :-) (but boy, doesn't Hun look hot in that last shot?). Please forgive all the phone calls that you didn't receive (to let you know)...we're still a bit shell-shocked. It was a business decision that had to be made (and we totally understand), just stinks that it means no more job. So far though, we are full of faith that this is God's best, we are excited about the possibilities and are trusting our faithful Lord and Savior to provide (and just in case it needs to be said...we have no hard feelings and we aren't angry!) :-)! We are also both very thankful for all our wonderful family and friends! So, feel free to ask how things are going, feel free to send us any leads and feel free to pray for a fabulous new job! Love to you all~

17 comments:

Bethany said...

Love all the pics. Bout time you updated. Miss you all.

I will be praying for you all too. HUGS

Mimi said...

We will be keeping you guys in prayer and have faith for the wonderful things God will bring.

Michelle said...

Great update! Well, I mean, you know, all the ones with pictures were great. :)

xoxo

Coleman Elizabeth said...

We'll be prayin over here!!!

Rebekah Judd said...

Thanks for all the great pics! I can't decide which is my favorite. Lots of love sent your way.

Kate Thomas. said...

I love the picture of Dustin and Nadide. composition and color are awesome. Sory to hear about the job situation. Sean and I are praying for you and brian.

Kate Thomas. said...

Um, Nadine, not Nadide! I should start reading what i write before i post it! I do stuff like that way too much. Sean would say, "that's so embarassing for you!"

Bekah said...

Ames....nice update! Love you so much! Im so glad you guys came up this weekend...it was such a fun time! Praying for you sis! Hugs!

Jessica Rockey said...

Hey friend,
Thanks for the update... David told me about the job 'thing'... I've been praying for you and I wanted to call you, but didn't want to be annoying. I'm sorry. Life really stinks sometimes?!
Love you.

Ginger said...

so happy to see an update! I have been praying for you and brian yesterday--and will continue. thank you for your example of faith, amy! see you tonight!
love you

Enrique C. said...

Of course for you guys I will be praying! I never get to post on anyones blog...its kinda hard from Santiago here. How nice it is! I agree with your comment about the girls being hot as always....especially the one in the back...shes smoking! MUY CALIENTE!!! Ayee!

Catherine said...

Hey Ams,
Glad to see you're back! Your pics of the weddings are awesome.

Sorry to hear about the job situation. Bad economies stink! :(

Jenn said...

Amy ... I am praying for you guys
Love you!

Billie said...

love your update. your family is so beautiful. i will be praying for you.

sarah said...

Oh I love the shot of the whole family! Turned out so cute! We didn't send out cards this year either-

Hey so sorry to hear about the job, please know that I am praying for you guys!
Love ya

mjbeeswax said...

Hey Amy! I was catching up on your life. Great pics! :) Sorry about the job situation. We will pray for you guys! Miss seeing you guys. Tell the family I said hello. Take care!

Wasko Family said...

Hi Amy! Love you and am praying for you all. See you soon. Mel