Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Thoughts on Marriage

Gwyneth and Austie were talking with me about getting married recently (married to each other, of course) and Gwee said, "and when we get married we can wear a pretty dress and brush our hair and have sparkley teeth and all that stuff." Yup!

BTW, this picture is classic Gweezle face. You can just see the stinker in her eyes :-) I love you sweet girl!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Sparkly teeth. hehe. :) So I'm wondering -- do you think she means the day of her wedding or during the marriage??? When I first read it, I thought she mean when she's married she can do all that stuff which then led into the thought 'man, what a reflection on Amy... always looking her best!'. 'Cause you are doll -- you're always looking HOT. You're my role model. I want to be like you! xo

Bekah said...

Love the sparkly teeth! haha!!! so cute...and so gweezle. Give her snuggles for me!

Ginger said...

ha! my kids say they are going to marry us!! also, they think Mark is my Daddy. ha!
I wanted to call you tonight and accept the invite--it was such a full day and I didnt have a chance to call you back.
Ill try you in the am---love you!