Ok, so not that it really matters, but I've decided to change my blog from being an "invite only" thing to just having it open. I was originally trying to avoid random wierdos from happening upon it, but it has just ended up being a hassle. And there you have it. So, I guess just feel free to pass it along! As a side note, I just accidentally poured some of the kids whole milk (instead of my 1%) into my "dipping cup" (let me explain -chunky peanut butter on graham cracker dipped in milk...yummm!) and boy is it tasty! I may have to "accidentally" do that again :-).
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Going Public
Ok, so not that it really matters, but I've decided to change my blog from being an "invite only" thing to just having it open. I was originally trying to avoid random wierdos from happening upon it, but it has just ended up being a hassle. And there you have it. So, I guess just feel free to pass it along! As a side note, I just accidentally poured some of the kids whole milk (instead of my 1%) into my "dipping cup" (let me explain -chunky peanut butter on graham cracker dipped in milk...yummm!) and boy is it tasty! I may have to "accidentally" do that again :-).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
I ALWAYS dip my pb&j--so so good. Looks pretty gross though.
Ooo, never tried PB&J...that might have to be next!
good job going public :) except... I tried to go to your site and it still made me log in... :/
by the way, CONGRATULATIONS :)
Thanks Katie-Luv...I must have forgotten to hit "save" once I made the changes! I think I have it fixed now :-)
oh that sounds yummy have you tried the trader joes grham crackers they r to die for worth a trip to newport news.
ps as long as you don't have your blog listed under yourr profile that should cut down on weirdos........you can add a stat counter to be sure
ps typing while bfeeding
Dear Amy, I am glad you are making your blog open to us. I've wanted to visit your blog many times, but kept forgetting to ask you. Hope you are feeling well. Blessings!
Yay, you're public :). I agree with Bethany...when my blog was totally public I did get one "wierdo"...but now it's in between. No one needs to log in but the link is not posted on my profile or anywhere on blogger most likely eliminating strangers from viewing.
Cute site! Cute kids! I haven't seen pics of them probably since they were babies...and congratulations on #3!
Hey Amy - when I saw Michelle at Rebekah's shower today, she told me she'd been on my blogging 'catching up', so I got her blog and checked in on a couple of other blogs and lo and behold I found you! What a cute site! Hopefully you won't mind me checking in!!! Heather Judd
Welcome to all of the new readers (I sound like I'm publishing a magazine or something ha ha)!
Heather, it's been so fun getting to see you so often recently...of course I don't mind you checking in!! I'm going to be checking in on yours as well :-)!
Post a Comment