
So, maybe LAZY isn't the right word (well, that's probably there too!). Sick and Tired are probably more like it. :-) Past 2 months have been spent laying on the couch, trying to feel "normal"...whatever THAT is. Actually haven't felt too bad until I took some prenatal vitamins a couple days ago, almost threw up twice. That's the last time I'm takin' those suckers -I'll stick to good 'ol Flinstones thanks. Pop a couple of those babies in and call it a day. That is not even a problem. I'm 13 weeks along, just had my first appt. on Monday (took FOREVER to get in) and we heard the heartbeat (BIG relief for me, I kept thinking something was wrong...I mean who knows, still could be, but I feel better...unless I keep thinkin' about it, then I start thinking we're going to find out something bad at the ultrasound) and we get to find out what we are having in 6 or so weeks!! Yahoo! Oh yeah, my dr. said that they have a 3D ultrasound machine at the office now, so they are doing those standard (instead of just for high-risk). Kinda excited about that one. Well, that's our news! We've been waiting to tell everyone until after the appt. so now you know!
It's probably apparent, but the biggest thing I need right now is prayer that I won't be fearful. It's funny, (well, not funny, but you know) with the other pregnancies, it was always easy for me to not be afraid of what might happen, or what could be wrong. I knew that whatever God had for us was His BEST. Even when I got pregnant with Gwyneth (after the miscarriage) I wasn't afraid. This time it's really hard. I feel like I know that God is good either way (and believe it), but I'm just afraid that something is going to be wrong. Not a fun place to be, so anyway, your prayers would be appreciated! Funny thing, asking for prayer over the internet! :-)
Hugs and Love to you all!

13 comments:
Oh CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting.
I will be praying...no it is not funny asking for prayer over the internet...it is great. I do it all the time. HEE HEE.
Hope you are feeling good you should be hitting the energy kick of the second trimester soon.
Try Shaklee vitamins they work for me...Miss puking queen.
Oh amy! I heard the GREAT news at care group and I stink for not calling you! We are so excited for you all! I WILL be praying for you...pregnancy is a great way to draw close and trust the Lord, but I know it can be very hard. I hope you find encouragment in the promise that our cup is always overflowing...no matter our circumstance. Thank you for your post, such HUMILITY!, and humor, of course :)
Love you Amy, and Im glad to know you and so thankful to be your friend. oh-just got an idea! maybe I can come over next week and we can sew..I have a couple little things to make and need motivation myself. talk soon-G
Ames, I just want you to know how excited I am for you and that I'm praying for you. Praying for a healthy, safe pregnancy and praying that God will give you PEACE by the butt load. ha ha. had to say it. But really, that God would give you peace that surpasses all understanding and that you could guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus. I love you and am excited to find out whether there will be another boy or girl in your family addition!
Hugs and love,
JLN
Okay, sorry please delete the copies of the same posted comment. I kept clicking on the button and it wasn't doing anything so I did it again, and again... whoops. Sorry.
I also wanted to tell you to let it go. I mean about all those things. Particularly the stuff that is fun but too much right now. I struggle with beating myself up over stuff that isn't truly important. Like all those fabulous pictures I haven't posted or printed or scrapbooked. I get stressed over not writing down all the cute, fun, accomplishments and sayings of the kids. I get upset because I haven't finished this task or the other. Don't let it beat you down! Embrace what you can and give the rest to God. Don't overdo it. Don't put burdens on yourself. I tend to burden myself with expectations that I have of me, not what others of me. So, don't do that, okay? You're a great mom and you don't need to try to be superwoman. So let some of it be. Do what you can and let the rest go.
Jennifer Leigh
I love you girl.
CONGRATULATIONS! I am very excited for you. We think three is great!!
And I pray that God will continue to meet you in your fight of faith, it is a fight isn't it? We DO serve a faithful God!!!
Love you!
Yeah!!!!! I think you guys make the best kids so keep it up Am's! hehe.
Congrats, babe! So pleased for you guys. Hope you start to feel better soon :)
Love you!
C
Ames,
I love you...and Im praying for you...and I miss you guys like crazy! This living away from you guys is stupid. Cant wait to see you again! Luv ya!
Bekah
Just popped on here real quick but wanted to say THANKS for the congrats!! Love to you all!
I haven't checked your blog in so long....I am sure glad I checked this morning. Congrats Amy. I will be praying for you. Three is fun. I better check these blogs more often, I keep missing info. hee hee
Yeah!! So happy for you guys and will be praying for you. It was great to see you even if only briefly!! Love you girl,
Sara
Post a Comment