Friday, November 2, 2007

Tomorrow, Tomorrow!

Just a quick update, feel like I haven't been on here for a while. Well, tomorrow's the big move day. We're actually going to move stuff over tonight too to try to get a jump on it. You know, like clothes misc. large toys and such. Then we have to clean the new place and get it ready for move-in tomorrow. So excited! Things have definitely been feeling crazy the past couple of days. Just hope things are mostly in order for tonight and tomorrow. I guess after that the real craziness of unpacking starts! Kinda scary! Got to see the house at 1st walkthrough yesterday and it looks awesome! They still have a bunch of little stuff to be done (having to rip up the wood floors twice threw 'em back a bit) and some of the paint will still be wet today (they were finishing trim last night), but they're really great about making everything perfect! So nice to have a builder that you can trust. Anyway, we're working on small amounts of sleep and I know I'm rambling. Hope you all have a wonderful day enjoying all of the goodness the Lord has dumped on YOUR life! Hugs- Amy

5 comments:

Katie Virginia said...

I'm so excited for you guys Amy! I can hardly wait to see more pictures of the finished project!!

sarah said...

Yeah!! Will be praying for you- moving can be a little overwhelming, but exciting too!! Can't wait to see more pictures of your new house!

Jenn said...

Woohoo! Excited for you guys. Can't wait to see the "finished product" that God has blessed you with. Love you girlie

Ginger said...

Hey Amy- Mark had a meeting friday night and he worked ALL STINKIN DAY saturday, so we couldnt help. I really want to come by one day and help organize(and get some tips) :)
The kids can play and we can work, sound good?--see you!

mindy said...

Oh, Happy Move Day!!! This has been a long time coming, and I'm so excited for you guys.

Can't wait to come for a visit to see baby and house!! Luv you!