Thursday, October 25, 2007

Our New Hats

Gwyneth has a longstanding tradition of putting on a new hat everytime I fold the laundry. It all started back in April, when Pull-Ups were in vogue and I found her like this...

She's obviously a girl of style, so her hat fetish has since blossemed into a style a bit more appropriate for her age...bulky is so last season. We've all joined in (well, except Brian...he doesn't look good in them) and on laundry day last week we got a picture of our current obsession -size 4 tighties baby. Don't be jealous, we know we look good...

14 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh how fun. The bottom right picture is my favorite. I like to think that I got "G" started with the hat I made her for her birthday last year. ;-) You're such a fun mom Ams.

Ashleigh said...

That is too funny! My girls like to wear pull ups on their heads too. :-)

Catherine said...

You guys are so cute. Love it!

Bekah said...

So cute! Remember at the beach house in June when Gwee was going through your laundry...pink shirt..mommys undies on head...oh yeah!

P.S. Thanks for your notes! I loved Munch and Gwees!

abbey said...

HAHA, so cute! love it Ames.

Coleman Elizabeth said...

haha! Cuties!
You make me laugh, Amy!

Teresa said...

So cute Ames! I love it! You are such a fun mom!

sarah said...

So cute Amy- and I have not been online for like two weeks- I am so excited for you guys that you sold your house etc and your new house looks great!! Can't wait to see finished pictures! So happy for you guys!! Yeah!

Katie Virginia said...

when can I get my pair?!?!?

Bethany said...

So funny. Hope that only happens with clean undies. HEE HEE

Ginger said...

you are such a fun mom! Im a bit surprised brian didnt jump at that- Var has been exploring the "hat" thing too

Ginger said...

i just realized we were supposed to sew together this month...?? my mind is going--I know I just forgot!

hbkimmy said...

I realized that it had been a while since I checked your blog, since you just reminded me, I am thrilled you sold your house, sorry for the price-can't believe the hood is in such bad shape! Glad you got out though for such a great house! Then I was reading about that old yard sale swing set, and thought-not good enough you snob! Then I scroll some more and see what a boy? NO WAY! Can I be that horrible of a friend I have no idea what is going on in your life??:? It was only a month or so wasn't it....Ok, guess not.
Sorry! Anyways I am thrilled for all of you! I am so excited I want to wake up jason, but I don't think he will be so excited this late! Love the pictures of the kiddos, can't believe my little girl friend is so big. Austie looks the same and I love his quotes. I love your long hair too. Anyways I could go on and on, I've missed you and I will be better at staying in touch-I will try at least. Love to you all!

mindy said...

Amy...you're SO hot!!! :-)