I finally got a picture of me with the kids! So happy they turned out (Hun took it-great job babe!)...Austin was NOT excited about doing pictures (tantrums, etc) so I was excited that we got one. I was realizing that this might be the only picture I have of just me and the kids. And, we haven't done any sort of official family shot since Gwyneth was 3 months! Sad huh? Here was my favorite one, I'll post more of the kiddies later.
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Me & the Kiddos
I finally got a picture of me with the kids! So happy they turned out (Hun took it-great job babe!)...Austin was NOT excited about doing pictures (tantrums, etc) so I was excited that we got one. I was realizing that this might be the only picture I have of just me and the kids. And, we haven't done any sort of official family shot since Gwyneth was 3 months! Sad huh? Here was my favorite one, I'll post more of the kiddies later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
looks great amy! the kids look so old! miss you.
Amy, What a beautiful shot of all three of you.
Great picture Amy. I need to do this too.
You all look great but Ames, you look hot! You go girl... SKIB and all. Work your thing. How great to have pictures together. Good idea and reminder... before you're family grows even bigger!
Love,
JL
What a great looking group of people. Dang. The whole family should model.
So cute, ... miss you girl. Wish I could give those sweet kids a big squeeze. Love you
Man...those kids are cute! And Ames...you do look SUPER HOT HOT HOT!!! Gwyneth looks so old...what a cutie! Cant wait to see you guys and hang out with you...TOMORROW! YAYYYYY!! Love you!
precious. You all are so pretty!
Awe thanks you guys! :-) Just can't believe I haven't done this before...only did it this time 'cause I had my backdrop set up for a client! Need to do this more often :-)
Katie T -Miss you too!!!
Hey skib,
very sweet picture. Y'all are the cutest family! It's been fun 'gettin to know each other better' at church!!! I think we've all seen a bit too much of each other (lol)! We've got enough material for hysterical blogs for the rest of our lives!!! Love you.
What a great shot Amy. You do look great!!!! And the kiddos adorable. Wish we lived closer you and I and we could trade family photos....I feel your pain.
Beautious!
Post a Comment