Thursday, September 13, 2007

It's A Boy!

Just had our ultrasound today and found out that we are having another boy!! Brian and I both thought it was...so far we are 3 for 3 in guessing the sex :-). They didn't do the 3-D ultrasound, he was really curled up the whole time so you couldn't see his face. I thought they did it the whole time, but apparently only if you can get a clear shot of the baby's face. We really didn't get any good regular ultrasound pics either...because he was so curled up...so I don't really have a good one to post. I was pretty disappointed, but oh well. He's healthy and has all his fingers and toes and that's enough for me! Now we just have to come up with a name...

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Name?? Around here, coming up with a cool nickname is much more important! :)

abbey said...

Yay!! A boy, how fun. i'm so excited for you guys Amy. ya'll have the cutest kids hehe :)

Unknown said...

Soooooo....nickname....hmm??? That is not even a problem. Think before I mentioned "Pat" but you know, I'm just not feeling that one :) hahaa! I'll keep thinking!

Jenn said...

WOOHOO!!! So excited for you. Love you

Catherine said...

Congrats Ams! Happy for you guys!

Billie said...

Yeah...two boys. Is Austin excited? Thanks for sharing your news with us.

Bethany said...

Oh that is great another little boy.

Katherine M. said...

Amy, How fun! Congratulations! We are very happy for you and Brian.

Michelle said...

Nickname: Frank
It's obvious. Am's came up with that one, like, forever ago.
He he. I'm laughing now.

Jennifer said...

Ames, I'm so excited you're having a boy! congratulations!

Love,

JL

P.S.~ I definitely think the nicknames are impt. and you pick good ones :)

Bekah said...

Oh my! Michelle is right...Frank...thats it! HAHA! Or Mitch...thats just awesome! Anyway, can't wait to see the new baby boy! Make sure you talk to him alot and tell him his coolest Aunt Bekah can't wait for him to come! Love you and miss you like crazy!

Jane said...

Well Congrets Amy!!!
What a joy and blessing.
I had sent you a note on your last post in regards to a picture, so if you get the chance if you could read it, that would be great.
You take care of yourself, and get lot's of rest!
I'll keep you all in my prayers
A.Jane

AmyB said...

Thanks you all! Yeah, we need a good nickname...Gunge, you're the "before baby nickname pro". I'm countin' on ya here.

'Shell, I think that was Frank-A if I remember correctly ;-) Ha ha, gosh darn it

Ashleigh said...

Congrats!