Thursday, September 13, 2007

Munch & Girl's Vacation

While we were in Florida for our anniversary a couple of weeks ago, the kids stayed with Grandad & Grammy (Brian's parents) in Richmond. Looks like they had a blast as always! Here are some pictures they took.

Enjoying corn on the cob

Gwyneth wearing her "dahgahs"Playing in the water at Short Pump (I think) with Grammy & Aunt Sara

Gwyneth is sitting in my lap right now and said these were "coooookies"Enjoying pizza (and as you can tell by Austie's non-expression, a movie)"I CREEEEAM!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute. I love seeing your kiddos

Michelle said...

I love the expressions on girl's face. She's FULL of personality!

Billie said...

your babies are so adorable. Looks like they had alot of fun. How nice to leave them behind and know they are having a great time.

Bekah said...

Ahh...so cute! I miss those little boogers.