These are some barrettes my sweet friend Ginger made for Gwyneth. Sorry, the picture isn't the greatest but aren't they so pretty?! I was wanting to get some for Girl for Christmas, but never could find any I really liked (AND were worth the price!). These are perfect!! So fun Ginger, thank you so much! I LOVE THEM!
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Gwyneth's New Clips!
These are some barrettes my sweet friend Ginger made for Gwyneth. Sorry, the picture isn't the greatest but aren't they so pretty?! I was wanting to get some for Girl for Christmas, but never could find any I really liked (AND were worth the price!). These are perfect!! So fun Ginger, thank you so much! I LOVE THEM!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
! Great job Ginger!
Im glad you like them..so much you posted them! Cant wait to see her wearing them around. merry christmas!
I love them...so festive in their color variations. Avery just received two bow clips from her Aunt Monica. Girls are so much fun!! (But boys are great too, I'm sure)
Post a Comment