We celebrated Easter this year over at my Dad and Mom's house with lots of friends and family. Since we are a very original and creative family, we decided to let the kids do an egg hunt in the back yard... ;-)I was hoping to get some nice pics of the kids in their new clothes, but it was windy and really cold out. So, I took a couple of quick shots and we headed in. Hoping to get them back out soon (been kinda cold, rainy & windy here) after the weather warms up.

8 comments:
Love it!
Girl, how sweet. I'm so glad that you got to be with your family for Easter. I hope it was great. Look forward to chatting with you soon. I miss you.
JL
Miss you too Jennifer!!! Hope to see you soon.
I missed Easter at the Davis! :-( I realized after the fact that we broke the age long tradition.
Fun to see Lu's dress on her. Cute! I bet she knew it too!
they are so cute- it was really cold here too- kids seem to enjoy it regardless of the weather!:) Very cute pictures!
Awh! I'm so glad we were able to be there with you guys again this year. It's so fun to watch those little ones hunt eggs.
Love you!
Hey it was cold here that day too...foggy and overcast and even a little drizzle course the next day was warm. These are such cute pics though. Love them. I wish I could have seen your little gal in person while I was there....I have never seen her in real life. BOO HOO. She is a doll.
'Shell, yeah, we missed you...just wasn't the same without ya!
Katie- so fun to be able to spend some time with you (and your BOYfriend :-) ) Glad you guys could make it
Bethany -Ha, that's weird that it was cold there too. Ha ha, did schools shut down? :-) Just kidding! It's been pretty yucky here for the last week or so, today is one of the first really pretty days in a while! Glad weather has been good there, I'm totally jealous. Oh man, I can't believe you've never seen Gwyneth in person! That seems really strange. Can't wait to see what you whip up for your little girl!
Post a Comment